[se] tumbling through heaven
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
Koa
I don't want to wonder if this is a blunder
"Oh yeah?" He preens beneath the compliment, running fingers through his hair. "I worry it will make me look too distinguished. Then people might start asking me for things." Dropping her voice, Koa leans in closer. "Or worse - think I'm responsible." A dramatic shudder pulses through him, followed naturally by an easy grin.

The little dragonling's dramatic descent elicits a warm laugh from Koa, who remembers keenly when his own companion would take such graceless tumbles. Always a sucker for flirtation, the young man does not hesitate to follow her down, extending a hand to stroke Sugar's chin, should the little beast allow it.

"Not a clue," he smirks back up at Flora, straightening as the Doubletake spins her story. It dims the sunshine from his face, makes his chest ache for the little one's loss. "I'm glad she found you," Koa murmurs, giving Flora's arm a gentle squeeze. "Pip was kinda similar - an abandoned nest that was brought to the Celestine. She was the last to hatch, and her wings weren't big enough for her to fly so she couldn't be released. Then I met her and, well..." He trails off with a shrug and an affectionate smile, glancing down at the fluffy beast. "She's been a thorn in my side ever since."

As if on cue Pipsqueak decides that now is the time to test the other wyrm. Ears slicked back and wings flared wide, she slithers toward the younger dragon, a threat of heat crackling deep in her throat. Never having been the elder (or larger) in such a meeting, the catsnake has found herself in a rare position of dominance, and seems determined to impress on Sugar just who is the alpha here.
When I kiss your lips I want to sink down to the bottom of the sea
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] tumbling through heaven - by Flora - 11-06-2023, 02:14 PM
RE: [se] tumbling through heaven - by Koa - 11-07-2023, 04:56 PM
RE: [se] tumbling through heaven - by Flora - 11-11-2023, 07:07 PM
RE: [se] tumbling through heaven - by Koa - 11-14-2023, 05:43 PM
RE: [se] tumbling through heaven - by Serendipity - 11-14-2023, 05:43 PM
RE: [se] tumbling through heaven - by Flora - 11-19-2023, 01:09 PM
RE: [se] tumbling through heaven - by Koa - 11-22-2023, 01:58 PM
RE: [se] tumbling through heaven - by Flora - 11-27-2023, 07:50 PM
RE: [se] tumbling through heaven - by Koa - 11-29-2023, 07:16 PM
RE: [se] tumbling through heaven - by Flora - 12-01-2023, 08:16 PM