[se] ash coating our hands
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 8062
The skies are black with lead-filled rain
a morbid painting on display
Though she is the one to have distracted him, her eyes follow where his had been wandering, and she alters their course with easy strides across the sand. It is a different consistency, but quite similar to the sensation of walking on snow, something her body is quite accustomed to after dual lifetimes in the realms of snowy peaks and mountain ranges.

While she certainly would have been fine with any answer - it's not her life or relationship after all - she can't deny being ecstatic over the playful potential lurking in his 'maybe'. It prompts a peal of laughter from her lips that only Deimos and the sands can hear, unreserved and plentiful. "Well, I can't say I'm not excited about the prospect. You're my only chance at nieces and nephews." Bumping shoulders with him in an easy arcing sway that has her bouncing against him and rebounding to a proper stance, it simultaneously hides the slight lighthearted grimace as he aims the question right back at her.

It's not something she minds talking about, and she greatly respects his ability to hide his true emotions - a poker face perhaps even better than hers in that moment. But she owes him honesty, even if he might spew bile at the idea. "We've both been greatly hurt in the past regarding children." By your goddess no less, she bites back, utilizing her own poker face this time to keep her eternal anti-Safrin sentiment from spilling over. "But he is not against the idea, and neither am I. Though we've talked at length about how we would need proven stability, time, preparedness..." Ru gestures gracefully with one hand. Such to say that they would not be rushing anything, and for good reason. "And, of course, I would talk to Flora about it." Her daughter's input could entirely alter the course of the future after all. There is little Hotaru won't do for her, and respecting any potential desire for no further siblings is an option.
This is the night that young love died
Buried at each others sides
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
[se] ash coating our hands - by Deimos - 11-07-2023, 11:54 PM
RE: [se] ash coating our hands - by Hotaru - 11-14-2023, 05:53 AM
RE: [se] ash coating our hands - by Deimos - 11-15-2023, 12:41 AM
RE: [se] ash coating our hands - by Hotaru - 11-22-2023, 03:28 AM
RE: [se] ash coating our hands - by Deimos - 11-22-2023, 12:34 PM
RE: [se] ash coating our hands - by Hotaru - 11-27-2023, 07:17 AM
RE: [se] ash coating our hands - by Deimos - 11-27-2023, 09:50 PM
RE: [se] ash coating our hands - by Hotaru - 11-30-2023, 12:53 AM
RE: [se] ash coating our hands - by Deimos - 12-01-2023, 12:02 AM
RE: [se] ash coating our hands - by Hotaru - 12-03-2023, 03:02 AM
RE: [se] ash coating our hands - by Deimos - 12-03-2023, 04:46 PM