I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
Mature Content Warning 
// call out in the middle of the night
for when else would I hear you? //
The heady scent of their Torchline-esque rendezvous shifts quickly when the thought is put into her mind, his pace slowing as sweat starts to pool between his shoulder blades. He shifts when everything starts to change, pressing into her as deep as he can, slowly drawing back out as his list filled gaze takes in the surroundings. It’s familiar, it’s Flora’s bar, and the sound of strangers gathered only makes for him to put on a show.

It’s enough that a particular set of vague hued eyes bring possessiveness to the forefront of his mind, hands moving to her lower back to haul her up against him, wings pressing in against her back to offer her support as he sinks back into her, one hand pulling back her long hair again to bury his mouth against her rabbiting heartbeat.

She might be able to feel the way his head is angled like he can peer back at that faceless yet familiar figure in their makeshift crowd, teeth latching onto her neck again. “We can. When I take King’s End.” He purrs, tongue lapping against the bite in another apology. Both hands slip down to her hips, helping her to rise and drop back onto him with a far more vocal moan, attention flickering back to her face. We can practice our show in the meantime. He purrs mentally, heavy lidded gaze scanning her face.
the flood
// fall out in the cold starlight
i can save you if you do //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll rise up for you, for you, for you - by Sunjata - 11-30-2023, 04:03 AM