I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// call out in the middle of the night
for when else would I hear you? //
Her laughter is a beautiful sound to hear, one that he drinks in happily as he readjusts her despite their combined sensitivity. He’s malleable, though not as much as she has proven to be, in the afterglow that when her hand lifts to run along the wing joint goosebumps rise against his arms and shoulders and a soft sigh slips from him, head tilting to press slightly against the hand that toys with the hair at the nape of his neck.

Steel eyes focus on her face, briefly, before she speaks and starts to lean in, brushing her nose against his. He’s incapable of not stealing a kiss when her lips are within reach, something soft and tender before he pulls away his head and slips his arms around her to run his calloused fingers along her spine. “That has a nice ring to it.” He hums softly, wide hands smoothing out along her shoulders now.

As for the not being done with him? It sparks a small crooked smile on the scarred side of his mouth, head tilting even as his wings shiver lightly, rustling against the booth. “Good, I’d hope you weren’t.” Comes the playful purr. “We have another show to put on, don’t we?” He says it like he’s thinking, like it’s some deadline they need to meet even though it isn’t.

Even if it isn’t hot and heavy at present, he can still shower her in his kisses, his attention wholly fixated on her despite the way he’s imagined the bustle in the room. Probably because he’s the only one still wearing the majority of his clothes, even pushed down, hidden beneath the shadow of the table at Hotaru’s back. Either way, his arms remain a warm circle that he embraces her with, hiding away the amount of shown skin of her torso for the time being. “I will happily stay here however long you want me to.
the flood
// fall out in the cold starlight
i can save you if you do //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll rise up for you, for you, for you - by Sunjata - 12-07-2023, 01:57 AM