catching my death
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 32 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Anju
The knife twists at the thought
that I should fall short of the mark
Traveling back to Stormbreak from the Greatwood is usually as easy as taking the skyboats, but Anju had needed to think over everything Liam had given her to consider - not that he has stopped, given they’d agreed he would accompany her back after the scare with the river star. Anju made sure to write a letter home letting them know why she had been gone longer than planned, but she wonders how much good it does when she and Liam stumble across Sohalia quite by accident.

Riya, overhead and out of touch, trumpets a noise of intrigue when Anju’s surprise pulls at her attention, beginning to wing her way back. “Sohalia?” Alarm rings in her tone as she sets off toward her leader at a run, swiftly kneeling and checking her over for any signs of harm. With no giant, adorable dragon to cheer the Heart up, Anju grimaces when she realizes it will have to fall to her to gently handle the situation - because it’s clear now that she has verified there are no injuries that this is something emotional. Not the Captain’s strong suit.

Shooting a quick, confused glance over her shoulder at Liam, Anju settles her hand on Sohalia’s elbow, expression concerned. “What are you doing all the way out here? What’s wrong?” Given the lack of immediate visible threat, she chooses to soften her voice, not wanting to startle the already upset Heart.
You're frightened by my bite
though it's no harsher than my bark

Messages In This Thread
catching my death - by Sohalia - 12-03-2023, 08:01 AM
RE: catching my death - by Anju - 12-08-2023, 10:49 PM
RE: catching my death - by Liam - 12-09-2023, 12:51 AM
RE: catching my death - by Sohalia - 12-09-2023, 01:19 AM
RE: catching my death - by Anju - 12-17-2023, 09:02 AM
RE: catching my death - by Liam - 12-20-2023, 01:56 AM
RE: catching my death - by Sohalia - 12-28-2023, 11:54 PM
RE: catching my death - by Anju - 01-02-2024, 12:57 AM
RE: catching my death - by Sohalia - 01-02-2024, 03:40 AM