I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
Mature Content Warning 
// call out in the middle of the night
for when else would I hear you? //
She certainly helps him along, emboldened by the way she focuses entirely on him like he’s the sun she revolves around, he can’t help but to cherish the moment for what it is. Of course, even though the figures moving about in the background are faceless, it’s still movement enough to draw some satisfaction in how she can’t take her eyes off of him.

Her knees slip wider and he can feel the way she rocks against him in his slow roll — a tease for them both in how easy it would be for him to slip back into her, short little huffs of pleasure slipping from him as he greedily drinks up every ounce of attention she offers with her lips. And yes, alongside the other distracting sensations, he can feel the smirk that curls in a feline pull against her lips, sparking a low breathy chuckle from his throat. “I would ask, but that seems relatively tame compared to what we could do.” He responds with a soft hum, an almost conspirators tone. “And you are anything but tame, aren’t you?” His hands shift, sliding down her thighs as his slow roll continues, cock fully hard again, that flush sparking back to life across his skin as he keeps his wings back and out of the way.

Those hands move again, shifting to hoist her up, setting her on the table they’d created when they’d shifted to the bar. He pushes up her skirt to her hips again, ensuring that there’s some amount of naughtiness to be seen, as he presses kisses to each of her thighs on the way up, dragging his hot, now forked, tongue along her folds with little to no warning he’d move there so abruptly, returning to stroke along her clit.
the flood
// fall out in the cold starlight
i can save you if you do //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll rise up for you, for you, for you - by Sunjata - 12-13-2023, 01:39 AM