I'll rise up for you, for you, for you
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
Mature Content Warning 
// call out in the middle of the night
for when else would I hear you? //
The ease of it might surprise him if it weren’t for the fact he’s gotten so used to his strength and agility. It’s practically nothing for him to lift her, set her on the table and dive between her legs, forked tongue slipping out to caress and toy with her still sensitive clit, relishing in the way she writhes and the taste, the pressure of her knees as her legs tighten automatically, trapping him there.

And when she does speak, it’s with a low rumble of amusement, forked tongue flicking against her with more speed as if to continue to hear her voice say his name. All thoughts of which pause when her hand grips onto his spiraled horn, a groan slipping from him and a shiver down his spine, the rocking of his own hips into nothing but air automatically — though caring little for giving into his renewed arousal for the moment so he can focus on her.

He dives in a bit further, lips wrapping around her as he sucks lightly, breaking when she’s buzzing to pull back and press kisses to her tense thighs, rising when he thinks it’s been enough time to get her vibrating and purring. He stands at the edge of the table, breaking the contact with his horns for the moment as he pulls her closer to the edge, keeping his wings back against the booth to give all their faceless patrons a full view of just how the Flood intends to fuck the Valkyrie.

He leans in again, his lips and a free hand focusing on both of her breasts, that forked tongue teasing at a nipple while the other is taken care of between his fingers, shifting where he stands to press his cock between her folds to give her something to grind against. “Look at you.” Sunjata purrs against her skin, eyes lifting to meet her face, to see just how he tears her apart.
the flood
// fall out in the cold starlight
i can save you if you do //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll rise up for you, for you, for you - by Sunjata - 12-19-2023, 04:28 PM