[se] we can't go on together
Hotaru
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
Impressions aren't enough to glean his complaints through the bond, which Hotaru is grateful for. People seem to appreciate her fatal flaw of loyalty until it inconveniences them; given how much the Voice had given her, no matter how she distrusted the goddess, Hotaru had never been able to despise her so viscerally. Even the invasion was too cloaked in politics for her to blame an individual for it. Her loyalty is so hard to win, and yet her downfall is never being able to rescind it - even if it makes the rest hate her for it when those loyalties conflict.

"And I wish it were not her," Ru responds, a quiet admission that seems aimless. Truly, though, she harbors far too much ill-will against Cordelia - partly why she has yet to see the children. Yet just as Noah will not stop her now, just as he wants her happiness above all else, so too does Hotaru resign herself to the same.

Remi is a positive thought despite the souring of Ronin's existence always following behind. Though she does not blame him for retreating to the Draig, part of her will always be bitter for having stayed away for so long, for leaving Flora to her grief in the wake of Enzo's death. Perhaps that is merely because she knows the pain of losing a twin. "She can Channel him, though. Which I suspect she does more often than she needs to," Hotaru titters with a grin, pleased with Flora's own form of petty teenage revenge.

Surprised not only by the news but by Vi's stance, Hotaru furrows her brows slightly and turns her eyes away from the kite to give Noah her full attention. "I have, though I'm surprised Vi thinks them such a threat. They're dangerous, yes, but Caido is home to plenty of dangerous plants." Is there something more to this? Something they're all missing? Or merely another case of gods disagreeing on various realms? "I will ask Frey when I see them if there's a faster way to remove them." Perhaps they all have some sort of unifying chemical or magic that could be targeted to destroy them at large?
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
[se] we can't go on together - by Noah - 12-13-2023, 12:53 AM
RE: [se] we can't go on together - by Hotaru - 12-13-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: [se] we can't go on together - by Noah - 12-13-2023, 01:32 AM
RE: [se] we can't go on together - by Hotaru - 12-17-2023, 06:50 AM
RE: [se] we can't go on together - by Noah - 12-18-2023, 02:37 PM
RE: [se] we can't go on together - by Hotaru - 12-26-2023, 07:59 PM
RE: [se] we can't go on together - by Noah - 12-26-2023, 08:20 PM
RE: [se] we can't go on together - by Hotaru - 12-26-2023, 08:34 PM
RE: [se] we can't go on together - by Noah - 12-26-2023, 11:57 PM
RE: [se] we can't go on together - by Hotaru - 12-27-2023, 02:13 AM
RE: [se] we can't go on together - by Noah - 12-28-2023, 05:36 PM