[se] run for the shallows
Alys
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 53 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Noah

Noah's heart swelled with relief as he surveyed his lodge—untouched by the recent turmoil. The familiar structure stood resilient amidst the echoes of chaos. The demigod’s glacier eyes softened. It was more than a physical structure; it held the echoes of memories and moments of solace. In the unbroken lodge, Noah found a sanctuary, a testament to the enduring strength amid life's unpredictable storms. While it still was not as safe as being within the Citadel walls, Noah knew its structure could offer a solace like no other for years and years to come, if given the chance.

The sound of footsteps approaching, quickly followed by the sound of his name, made Noah’s head snap around. He straightened for a moment before his eyes fell on her. ”Alys!” He called out, closing the distance between them in only a few of his long strides. ”I haven’t seen you since I got back from the Grounds.” He said, wrapping his arms around her in a brief hug. He truly hadn’t seen her since she was helping him with the hospital in the Temple, and he was glad to see that she had made a full recovery from her encounter with the tangleweed. ”I wasn’t sure if you and Talyson were going to be here.”
are you out there on the front lines
or at home keeping score?

Messages In This Thread
[se] run for the shallows - by Noah - 01-02-2024, 03:02 PM
RE: [se] run for the shallows - by Alys - 01-04-2024, 04:50 PM
RE: [se] run for the shallows - by Noah - 01-05-2024, 03:36 PM
RE: [se] run for the shallows - by Alys - 01-07-2024, 03:14 AM
RE: [se] run for the shallows - by Noah - 01-09-2024, 06:35 PM
RE: [se] run for the shallows - by Alys - 01-12-2024, 03:23 AM
RE: [se] run for the shallows - by Noah - 01-13-2024, 06:30 PM