[RQ] [SE] send me out like a shooting star
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
The Honeybee

I believe in holding grudges
I'll heal in hell
“Makes me think the whole thing is just a big experiment,” Melita surmised as she also whacked and hacked with her staff, then decided on the stolen machete, content with the sounds of demise around her. Would either of them be surprised, given it was Rae who’d granted the request?

Regardless, she sighed, not sure how to feel anymore. A part of her felt like she should’ve been in Torchline tending to everything else, but then recalled this was to help, but gods how in the fuck were they going to keep any of this shit alive? “Yeah – flowers seem all right. Especially since it has to live.” The temptation to destroy and annihilate was always on her mind, and she couldn’t quite process the management of keeping these void creatures enthralled, encased, or away from others before ultimately having to put them down.

Thereafter though, her brow furrowed, mind jumping from one thought to the next. She pondered over the contents of her bag, wondering if she should be grabbing soil or shit to put in some kind of container. “I’ve got a jar if we want to find some and put it in that?”
Pay a little more attention to the healing power
of incandescent rage
Melita

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] [SE] send me out like a shooting star - by Melita - 01-08-2024, 10:59 PM