[RQ] [SE] send me out like a shooting star
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
karma's a relaxing thought, aren't you envious that for you it's not?
"Honestly, knowing some of these morons, someone is going to go get themselves infected on purpose." Infamy didn't seem to be a hard thing to get these days, but that certainly did stop being from acquiring it for all the wrong reasons, in Flora's estimation.

"mmm." She hummed about the Fingers. "Of course they are." Mirroring Melita's petulance, Flora too kicks out at some grass before shrugging. "I mean, isn't the Celestine supposed to be able to keep everything inside all safe and sound? They've got all sorts of dangerous things that never get out."' Then, pausing theatrically, she turns toward Melita. "Or maybe they do and it's a big cover-up on Stormbreak's part." Laughing, and wishing all their problems could just be conspiratorial instead of real, the Doubletake saunters onward with the Honeybee.

Through the tall grasses Flora spied what it was Melita was indicating. Where daisies were normally rather sweet-looking things, the clump of flora ahead was anything but. Given the darkened stems and dripping dark violet leaves, it was a wonder the flowers were even alive. Grimacing, Flora looks to Melita and then back to the flower. "I vote yes. If we dig deep and get the roots, that's pretty much all we can do, right?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] [SE] send me out like a shooting star - by Flora - 01-17-2024, 11:55 AM