[RQ] [SE] send me out like a shooting star
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
The Honeybee

I believe in holding grudges
I'll heal in hell
She couldn’t help but laugh at Flora’s statement – because it was true, and several said idiots came immediately to mind. “Right. And then we’ll have more issues at hand.” She huffed, shaking her head and rolling her eyes, figuring some would simply do it for the drama of it all – attention seeking morons. Maybe natural selection would weed them out.

The Honeybee didn’t know much about the Celestine, only frequenting it every so often, as her ventures to Stormbreak had been a rarity at best, and usually for dangerous battles, so she shrugging her shoulders at the first notions. “Wouldn’t surprise me if there’s sudden and inevitable escapes though,” spoken as someone who’d seen lines drawn in the sand one too many times. “At least they’re safe from all this other shit,” for now, anyway. Melita’s trust in Caido wasn’t top notch or highly rated.

The daisies, however, drew most of her attention, and she crouched nearby, much like a child observing ants. “Fine by me,” she warranted soon after, reaching into her bag to pluck out the jar. Her eyes darted back to Flora for a moment, considering the inquiry because the newfound Queen didn’t seem like the type to go digging about. “Did you bring a shovel?”
Pay a little more attention to the healing power
of incandescent rage
Melita

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] [SE] send me out like a shooting star - by Melita - 01-20-2024, 03:35 PM