[RQ] [SE] send me out like a shooting star
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
karma's a relaxing thought, aren't you envious that for you it's not?
"Is it terrible of me to think that, like, with all this land we don't ever use, that maybe some of it should be designated as, like, siberia a place where we send all the bad shit? I mean, the desert is pretty inhospitable and since no one really lives in the Greatwood anymore, it's pretty isolated too." Honestly, Halo or Stormbreak objectively were the best biomes for what she was proposing, but since the Helovia crowd so many weirdly loved Halo that was a non-starter. Same with Stormbreak. "I just..." S

Pucking her lip and trying not to inhale too deeply lest the flowers give off some weird scent, the Doubletake shook her head. "I....did not." She admits, flashing her friend a crooked smile. "But I mean, how deep can the roots go?" So saying, she knelt down at Melita's side and pulled out her daggers. Offering the Honeybee one, Flora began to carve out the ground around the flowers the way one might begin to carve a pumpkin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] [SE] send me out like a shooting star - by Flora - 01-21-2024, 03:54 PM