{se} tearing down hell's door
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 2609
walk me home in the dead of night
Tugged forward with all the resistance of a ragdoll, Flora flops unceremoniously in her mother's arms for a moment as her exhausted mind takes its sweet time in sorting things into place. "Hi mom." Weakly said, the Doubletake pulls in a breath that's at first nothing but her mother's perfume and natural scent, before her lungs are treated to the first real breath in what feels like hours.

Though Hotaru's magic makes Flora feel stronger, she nevertheless collapses more fully into the arms wrapped around her, caring little for smearing her makeup or otherwise looking disheveled. Here, if perhaps nowhere else in all of Caido, she could let her ugly and her panic be known. "I'm okay." She murmurs against her mother's shoulder, not knowing if that was precisely true.

The sting of her tears is the only real warning that Flora has before the floodgates she'd been holding back for so long buckle and snap as her mind realizes she's in a place safe enough to fall apart. "Mom, it's...it's so unfair." She sobs bitterly. It was a selfish admission to be sure, and against it Flora hid her eyes against her mother's skin. "I've only just become queen, and now this. So many people are dead, and Torchline is fucked up, and...and...." Dissolving into sobs, the girl hiccups her anguish and upset through clenched teeth.

Messages In This Thread
{se} tearing down hell's door - by Hotaru - 01-01-2024, 10:24 PM
RE: {se} tearing down hell's door - by Flora - 01-02-2024, 01:19 PM
RE: {se} tearing down hell's door - by Hotaru - 01-06-2024, 11:30 PM
RE: {se} tearing down hell's door - by Flora - 01-21-2024, 05:22 PM
RE: {se} tearing down hell's door - by Hotaru - 01-22-2024, 08:45 AM