red right hand
Dorian Inanis

Age: 1 | Height: 5' 8" | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 66 - Endr: 80 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Ah, Dahlia." Dorian hums, his voice carrying the velvety weight of measured consideration. "Your adaptability is commendable, indeed." His words carry a subtle undercurrent of approval, mingled with an air of distant authority. It's as if he's already seen this outcome unfold in the intricate patterns of destiny and now that it's here, it's only something to be observed rather than praised.

"Indeed, let their tongues wag as they will. Let rumour and fear keep them up at night." He says, turning his gaze back to her. "Remember my dear, it's not just about seizing the moment but shaping the narrative. Let them whisper your name in hushed tones, for in the shadows lies our greatest strength." Though the citizens of Caido, could only at best guess at the real power of The Family, Dorian was quite keen to let them continue to twist themselves into knots over both real and imagined dangers lurking at their doors.

"I trust you'll be able to manage anyone here who seeks to challenge you, but perhaps we might think more about who could prove useful to us." Glancing over Dahlia's shoulder as if Stormbreak's council might suddenly appear, he raises an eyebrow.
He'll rekindle all the dreams
it took you a lifetime to destroy

Messages In This Thread
red right hand - by Dorian - 02-11-2024, 02:50 PM
RE: red right hand - by Dahlia - 02-11-2024, 03:06 PM
RE: red right hand - by Dorian - 02-11-2024, 04:17 PM
RE: red right hand - by Dahlia - 02-11-2024, 04:36 PM
RE: red right hand - by Dorian - 02-13-2024, 12:11 PM
RE: red right hand - by Dahlia - 02-13-2024, 07:47 PM
RE: red right hand - by Dorian - 02-13-2024, 09:35 PM