Keeping up
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 53 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
I'll follow you down through the eye of the s t o r m

”Safrin.” Noah breathed, her whole presence a balm to is soul. While Noah knew the herald to have capacity for rage unmatched, for a vanity that (he believed) was from the deepest longing to be loved and held, whenever she was with him she was nothing but warm, supportive, on his side. Her words confirmed it in Noah’s mind — of anyone else in existence, she understood him. She was beneath Vi’s gaze and needed his welcome and acceptance, but just as Noah struggled to hold his good favor, it seemed that the herald felt that same position.

He let his breath leave him again, and his face softened. ”I have. They are.” He had, and they were — at least officially. His loyalty would always be here in this frozen land, but his duties spread far beyond the reach of the snow and the Fangs. Noah was a presence in the rest of Caido, doing as Vi had told him. ”They aged.” He declared, but his mind rang with But maybe you already knew that? For the twins were far too young to know who had given them the gift of adolescence. Noah’s lip curled with a hint of playfulness, but as he let his eyes move over the star-breathed herald again, his face fell back to the somber yet warm comfort it had at her appearance, and her encouragement.

”You look strong.” He said,for even with her faded edges she was more than any mortal. ”I was scared for you.”
Don't worry I'll keep you w a r m

infinite inspiration and endless thanks to odd and sky

Messages In This Thread
Keeping up - by Noah - 02-11-2024, 08:40 PM
RE: Keeping up - by Safrin - 02-13-2024, 12:33 PM
RE: Keeping up - by Noah - 02-14-2024, 02:23 PM
RE: Keeping up - by Safrin - 02-21-2024, 02:47 PM
RE: Keeping up - by Noah - 02-21-2024, 03:09 PM
RE: Keeping up - by Safrin - 02-21-2024, 03:21 PM
RE: Keeping up - by Noah - 02-21-2024, 03:48 PM
RE: Keeping up - by Safrin - 02-21-2024, 07:16 PM
RE: Keeping up - by Noah - 02-21-2024, 07:53 PM