Black velvet if you please
Dygra
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
MAEA
Was it the darkness that housed the voice, or the crystals within the rock? Or did the goddess speak from the very marrow of her own bones? Either way it was a visceral thing that had her shuddering, emotions overflowing like the warm blood that dribbled down her arm. Simply to be acknowledged would have been enough. To then be welcomed, like she had never been anything but Ancient - the gratitude she felt went beyond what words could convey.

Dygra's words were sweet, too. Enough to render Maea flushed with bashful delight.

"I want to be the kind of person who can bear any of Your colors with confidence and pride," Maea breathed, fervent despite the way her hands trembled. "Flinching away and cowering over every little thing that's new or uncomfortable - it's growing annoying. I look forward to any chance to change this habit. Thank you, Lady, for showing me how to begin."

Smiling into the darkness, a giddy sense of anticipation bloomed within the pale woman as she considered the tasks ahead of her. Travel, adventure - all things she enjoyed doing - and nothing that felt impossible to accomplish. Honestly, finding the perfect dress might prove to be the most difficult part of the quest; it wouldn't do to settle for the first best thing she came by, after all, when it was to be touched by a goddess.
I'm bleeding out for you
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
Black velvet if you please - by Maea - 02-12-2024, 03:09 AM
RE: Black velvet if you please - by Dygra - 02-20-2024, 08:12 PM
RE: Black velvet if you please - by Maea - 02-20-2024, 09:16 PM
RE: Black velvet if you please - by Dygra - 03-09-2024, 06:49 PM