Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
Masked eyes as you pick me apart
"Yes," she croons like a mourning dove instead of the falcon that lies within the shape of her soul, the feathers in her hair flexing in a preening fashion at the idea of exploring her powers for the very first time with Sunjata and Sunjata alone. It was why she hadn't so much as run her fingers across the pool of potential she can feel sitting in her ribcage - not before she'd flown home as quickly as she possibly could, intent on sharing those revelations with her beloved.

The air does not bother her as much as him given her Academy blessing, but she is certainly not complaining about being pulled closer. She knows exactly how his transformation had felt, and while she wishes her own experience were not unfairly more pleasant, she won't lie to him about it either. "Like the most transformative sex you could ever envision," she breathes, recalling the smell of pine needles and sweat. "Pleasure and exploration and breaking all over - but not a bad kind, like the break right when you orgasm, or when you discover a new kink." For all her eloquence, she struggles to pin it down until the very end, eyes brightening. "Like an awakening. But physical."

And, as if it had waited for just this moment, a golden glow begins to overtake her inside and out, until she shines like a miniature sun in his arms. Golden hair a waterfall of sunshine and skin a plump bronze of youth, like the firefly her name had always meant, in languages and worlds long past.
Your body melts into my skin
Baptise me and I'll be your sin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Hotaru - 03-12-2024, 05:47 AM