These beautiful things that we've got
Kiada
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
You woke a fire inside of me
Turning her head to watch the fire, Maea pursed her lips in thought. "It sounds like we complement each other well enough. I have nothing to object against that division of labor you suggested."

Was she quietly disappointed that she wouldn't be going to Halo after all? Yes. Was it for the better that she closed that chapter once and for all? Also yes. There were better things for her to occupy herself with than decorating some snowdrift because she was too stubborn to admit her weaknesses. No matter how badly she longed to see the frozen vista again.

"Ultimately we do work together, of course, so if you need me to do something, or would like to help with anything I do, I hope you speak up. It's not a competition after all."

Emptying her mug and rising to refill it, she brought back the tray with sweets as she resettled.

"Did you happen to see a sketch of a woman somewhere in the letters to Danta? It would be good if we could add it to the Notice Board. I am working on compliling everything that has been discovered about thr Void infestation so far, and I gathered that she is a key piece in all of this."

Extending the tray, she offered Kiada a cookie.
Maea
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
These beautiful things that we've got - by Maea - 03-10-2024, 08:11 PM
RE: These beautiful things that we've got - by Maea - 03-13-2024, 07:41 PM