[SE] Court of Miracles
for Hotaru's Frey quest!
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
I've grown a mouth so sharp and cruel
It's all that I can give to you, my dear
Though magic had always lived in her veins, this magic feels hers in a way that the primordial elements could never compare to. It's as easy as breathing, as steady and sure as the beat of her heart, and it accentuates her incandescent joy like complimentary colors.

His comparison to Molly's makes her bark a laugh, always pleased when he defaults to innuendo given how rarely it happens. She may already have a plan in mind, but his input is perfectly timed, and as she is whisked into his arms in a jaunty dance that is more limbs than grace, Hotaru takes his recommendation and stretches her magic like a sleepy limb to the crowd around her. No longer does she need to exert her touch upon someone to inspire and command them, and it's novel and exhilarating.

"Find us instruments!" It's an easier command to give, one that rushes through the crowd as a whole as they move to do her bidding. Voices call back to her when they're found - from street corner buskers to household instruments in nearby homes - and Hotaru laughs and spins Tal as she extends her command to, "Play for us!" It's not the graceful, rehearsed notions of a normal concert, but the stomping of feet and clapping of hands pairs perfectly with it. And soon, without need of Hotaru's magic at all, people flood in and join the revelry all on their own. Forming chains of dancers with linked arms, laughing partners, and excitable children. All amassing in the shadow of the Needle where previously only a laconic stream of passerby had been.

Her joy is bright and loud - and equally drowned out by noise - as she holds both of Tal's hands and spins them in circles for a moment like they're young children still, magic-blue eyes bright with mirth.
I know you mean well, But I'm not a vessel for your good intent
My teeth will only cut your lips, my dear
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Court of Miracles - by Talyson - 03-11-2024, 04:47 AM
RE: Court of Miracles - by Hotaru - 03-12-2024, 05:56 AM
RE: Court of Miracles - by Talyson - 03-14-2024, 03:51 AM
RE: Court of Miracles - by Hotaru - 03-16-2024, 11:08 PM
RE: Court of Miracles - by Talyson - 03-17-2024, 06:03 AM
RE: Court of Miracles - by Hotaru - 03-18-2024, 01:33 AM
RE: [SE] Court of Miracles - by Talyson - 03-30-2024, 11:58 PM
RE: [SE] Court of Miracles - by Hotaru - 04-02-2024, 10:12 PM
RE: [SE] Court of Miracles - by Talyson - 04-03-2024, 04:20 PM
RE: [SE] Court of Miracles - by Hotaru - 04-19-2024, 09:02 PM
RE: [SE] Court of Miracles - by Talyson - 04-20-2024, 12:22 AM