calculated coincidence
Bartender / Fixer

Age: 33 | Height: 5, 10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: gray Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ZAHIR
hearts turn to dirt
along with the rest of your body
Despite himself, Zahir returns Ronin’s joke with a small, amused smirk. Though Flora may be his adopted daughter, they have the same easy charm, the kind that feels effortless and intuitive. Everything Zahir is not, in short. “Sir is a habit. One I’m afraid will likely happen again. A lot of folks I’ve known don’t cut the Sir silhouette, so no one shows them that kind of respect. I suppose I use it in case someone has been short-changed in that department. Everyone deserves a little respect. Most of all those whom Sir doesn’t often get applied to.

He shakes Ronin’s hand, grip firm, mentally noting how the man shakes back, his whole disposition. The man seems… not tense exactly. On edge? Restless, perhaps. But he’s polite, wiping his hand clean for shaking, and Zahir will always appreciate small acts of grace. “A pleasure to meet you, too.

Ae watches Ronin drink, choosing aer moment. Ae waits until Ronin speaks first, and answers, carefully, “Not at all. I feel like really, I came out here to be disturbed. This place is a lot bigger than I’m used to. Crowded city streets are more my speed, the kind of crowded where if you’re not barrelled into by some stranger, something must be amiss. So really, I should be thanking you for making this feel like home.

He looks Ronin over again, considering, like he doesn’t already know exactly who the man is. “You wouldn’t happen to be Flora’s father, Ronin, would you? Only she’s been kind enough to welcome myself and my traveling companion to Torchline. We came across her picking up the pieces of her bar, and likely got in the way more than we helped, but— the thought that counts and all that.
it's all claimed by the
earth

Messages In This Thread
calculated coincidence - by Zahir - 04-01-2024, 10:14 PM
RE: calculated coincidence - by Ronin - 04-02-2024, 06:08 PM
RE: calculated coincidence - by Zahir - 04-03-2024, 06:46 PM
RE: calculated coincidence - by Ronin - 04-04-2024, 05:48 PM
RE: calculated coincidence - by Zahir - 04-05-2024, 01:55 PM
RE: calculated coincidence - by Ronin - 04-05-2024, 06:00 PM
RE: calculated coincidence - by Zahir - 04-06-2024, 10:07 AM
RE: calculated coincidence - by Ronin - 04-09-2024, 06:17 PM