and on to the next
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 83 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2256
"Oh?" Smiling to hear Flora's reasoning, Ronin finds himself looking at the Doubletake in yet another new light; not just an adopted daughter, not just the owner of The Hanged Man, but a grown woman and a leader in her own right. He's impressed, and his expression gives it away even if he doesn't say as much. "I can understand that. Do you think the other priorities have been covered, now that the initial cleanup has happened? Torchline will suffer without its favourite watering hole, after all."

He'd have continued were it not for the distraction of the skull, and before he has a chance to voice any number of the things Flora has been thinking (as well as offering it as a potential present candidate) she's scooping it up off the sand and he's got no chance. "Hey," he barks through a laugh, straightening up and sweeping off his clothes. "I'm not even looking for a present," he protests.

Stepping up beside her to glance at the skull again, he itches at the stubble on his chin. "I wonder if you could get some soil and seeds and grow something out of the eye sockets," he says; it's the sort of thing he thinks Remi would have found terribly interesting. "I also thinks there's supposed to be like... a gemstone cavern around here somewhere. You could decorate it with those, too."
TALIESIN
they said it's all been done
but they haven't seen the best of me

Messages In This Thread
and on to the next - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 06:47 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Flora - 04-20-2024, 06:52 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 07:05 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Flora - 04-20-2024, 07:09 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 07:20 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Flora - 04-20-2024, 07:27 PM