and on to the next
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
karma's a relaxing thought, aren't you envious that for you it's not?
"No." Flora says with a sigh, her shoulders slumping somewhat as she rubs her hand across the bridge of her nose. "No, there's still a lot to do. I do think offering the people a place to just chill and relax is important though, but I can't tell if I'm just justifying wanting my bar back." Again she turns to Ronin, expectantly, as if he might (and should) have all the answers in the world. "We did get the Skyport up and running, and we're nearly done with our quest from Rae to help keep the void out of Haulani, though..." Soooooo, maybe she could do it?

"Wow, I'm so going to tell him that you don't even care about his birthday." Flora jokes, grinning up at Ronin. "Gonna tell him that you only got him a gift a measely week before the actual day, instead of several seasons in advance."

Blowing some of the sand off the skull and turning it in her hands, Flora nods. "I was thinking that. Or like, putting some clear resin and turning it into a weird fishbowl." Either way, it seemed super creepy and weird which was just the sort of thing the curly-haired Taliesin's seemed to go for.

Messages In This Thread
and on to the next - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 06:47 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Flora - 04-20-2024, 06:52 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 07:05 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Flora - 04-20-2024, 07:09 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Ronin - 04-20-2024, 07:20 PM
RE: and on to the next - by Flora - 04-20-2024, 07:27 PM