she came with confessions of cardinal sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2256
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
And if basically unharmed is the middle ground they arrive at, so be it. Danta - unlike Asta, as it happens - has been in more than enough sexual situations to know a good thing when he sees it, and he's quite satisfied with their performance, however short-lived it might have been. With that being said, he does blink his eyes open at the bark of laughter from the other man, raising an eyebrow up at him.

"How dare you," he drawls, smirking and playfully smacking Asta's hand away from his neck for his audacity. "Who do you think provided security before you came along, mm?" Regardless, if they settle on his first idea he'll accept it, letting his arm settle back about the taller Ancient and his eyes slip shut once more.

"Now if you don't mind," he continues, "I know this is relatively new for you, but I promise it will be the best nap of your life if you shut up and let it happen."
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she came with confessions of cardinal sin - by Dantalion - 04-21-2024, 05:05 PM