[SE] 'tis the damn season
Astaroth <3
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
MOIRA - Regular - Crow
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
Dantalion
how the fuck am I supposed to know
"It sounds fair to me," Danta croons - Asta will find him out in the sunshine at the stall next door, which has a variety of leatherwork on display. "I know that your tastes can be very particular, though, and I would not want you to be uncomfortable, even if you are the loser." Grinning over his shoulder at the taller man, he turns, about to offer out a package wrapped in rich, dark paper, only to find himself faced with a gift of his own.

"Oh," he says, softly surprised and a little speechless, if he's honest, as he accepts the silk-wrapped parcel. "That is very kind of you. This is for you." His usual response of what's the occasion? feels a little diminished given that he's just gotten something for Asta at the same time. But hey, shut up.

Within his own gift, Asta will find a finely crafted leather matchbook (matches included, of course). "I thought you could use those until your fire magic is back up to scratch," Danta says with a smirk, already teasing away the silk to reveal his wind chime within.

"Beautiful," he croons, holding up the delicate item to hear it in the sea breeze, before snorting to the other man. "You know, you and I have gotten very sentimental lately."
if we're in love or if we're in pain?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] 'tis the damn season - by Dantalion - 05-01-2024, 07:44 PM
RE: [SE] 'tis the damn season - by Astaroth - 05-01-2024, 08:01 PM
RE: [SE] 'tis the damn season - by Dantalion - 05-01-2024, 08:46 PM
RE: [SE] 'tis the damn season - by Astaroth - 05-01-2024, 09:04 PM
RE: [SE] 'tis the damn season - by Dantalion - 05-01-2024, 10:06 PM
RE: [SE] 'tis the damn season - by Astaroth - 05-02-2024, 12:18 AM
RE: [SE] 'tis the damn season - by Dantalion - 05-02-2024, 10:57 AM
RE: [SE] 'tis the damn season - by Astaroth - 05-02-2024, 03:33 PM
RE: [SE] 'tis the damn season - by Dantalion - 05-02-2024, 07:12 PM
RE: [SE] 'tis the damn season - by Astaroth - 05-03-2024, 01:39 AM