(SE) sink into the wasteland underneath
open!
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
i don't belong among the angels // and baby that's just fine with me
She doesn’t sneak up on him despite how she might wish to, and Astaroth remains precisely curious over the edge of the cliff face, scanning the diamond hued sands and the meteor in the distance, the fuzzy blur of what he can only assume to be strange gulls swooping about the large meteor in the distance. Thalassa ’s voice is sarcastic and snippy and her glare is not unnoticed by Asta’s dark gaze, meeting her with a pale grin of a response. “There are many places I could be, my dear.” He offers unhelpfully, though it’s evident he isn’t making any changes to where he’s standing.

And why should he? First of all, he doesn’t care what she does or what she tries to hide with her ship. Nor, are they alone as the fyrhund prowls up from the edge of the grasses, a creature that captures Astaroth’s attention, and it’s what finally gets him to move ever so slightly – gesturing to the canine as he leans toward the much shorter woman. “Besides, I am not your only company tonight.” The cane shifts hands and he gestures for Isar to approach, should he wish to come closer – his own fyrhund shift under his skin prowling in agreement.
Astaroth
the things i did up there were high school // but now i'm going for my degree

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) sink into the wasteland underneath - by Astaroth - 05-03-2024, 01:35 AM