Training [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
A joy hard-learned in winter was the warming of the bed
You'd shake for minutes there and move your legs
Koa isn't used to looking up at people, but then again, he's usually not having conversations with strangers standing 10 feet off the ground, a good four feet above his head. "That's true," he laughs back, wincing slightly in alarm as the stranger appears to slip. "But it's likely to punch back pretty hard if you hit it from up there."

A spray of snowflakes has him suddenly sputtering, which, if anyone asks, is why he doesn't dodge the snowball that flies into his chest. "Hey!" the young man calls with mock-indignation, a playful twinkle in his copper eyes belying any actual ire. "Zavien, huh? Good. Now I have your name for the report. That was an unprovoked attack- any action I take in response is only self-defense!" With that he scoops up his own handful of snow, sending it flying toward Zavien's head before bounding out of the way of any repeat assault.

Having achieved her life's purpose of instigating chaos, a very self-satisfied Pipsqueak settles down on a step about five above Zavien's, shaking snow out from her dark fur before turning to peer at the man. With her long tail draping off the edge of the stairs she looks more ferret-like than dragon, especially as she tucks in her wings and tilts her head curiously to the side.
Koa Carpenter
Wrap the blanket over you and keep your head within
Let your breath heat the air until you'd feel it getting thin

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you - by Koa - 05-07-2024, 01:35 AM