Training [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
A joy hard-learned in winter was the warming of the bed
You'd shake for minutes there and move your legs
"That's Captain EcoWarrior Captain to-- no, wait, that's not right." Too busy puzzling over the mistaken correction to a mistake that wasn't made, Koa doesn't see the next snowball until it's whizzing at his head. He flings up his hands with a yelp of surprise, managing to keep the bulk of the chill from his poor defenseless cheekbones, but still quite indignant about being hit at all. Even with a mere four feet between them Zavien has the upper hand, and the competitive Dragoon isn't about to be taken out without a fight.

So he ducks below the staircase, eager to put a barrier between himself and the onslaught. "I was trying to combat a viscous wild animal," Koa informs Zavien from under the stairway. "In fact, I think she's landed right beside you - better watch your back!" he adds, before popping out to fling a snowball at said back. You know, for emphasis.

The vicious wild animal, meanwhile, has responded to Zavien's extended hand with a smoky sneeze guarantee to leave soot all over the poor fellow. Satisfied with this greeting, she sets about grooming the fur on her back - though one keen eye stays fixed on the men, eerily calculating in its intensity.
Koa Carpenter
Wrap the blanket over you and keep your head within
Let your breath heat the air until you'd feel it getting thin

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you - by Koa - 05-07-2024, 07:28 PM