dog days are over
RQ turn in!
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2256
I used to hold your haunted neck; I know I'll miss you if I close my eyes
The things they do for their goddess and the good of their region, amirite?

It has taken some time to get down to the shrine in the Black Lake - all afternoon, if the Maverick is honest. Trudging through the snow is no easy feat as an Ancient, especially when travelling down into the bowels of an underground lake in the cold and the dark. And that's without having to ferry all manner of void creatures to the shrine, to boot.

Still, he's managed it at last, and Danta has also set up a few torches and fires to make the place more warm and inviting (i.e. and less deadly to his kind). Now he's finally ready to approach their dark lady.

"Dygra," he murmurs, his voice echoing softly in the cave, "we've done as you asked. The Inner Quarter is prepared, and would be honoured to receive your blessing." Opening a small cut over his heart with a pocketknife, Danta places his hand to the blood that oozes to the surface, then presses it to the cluster of rubies.

RQ turn-in given in little birds tell me

1. A thread of at least 3 Grounders gathering stones from the shores of the Black Lake - {RQ} The rest is still unwritten - Danta, Maea, Ophelia
2. A PQ placing those stones all around the borders of the Inner Quarter. Must have 8 rounds. - {PQ} {RQ} let's get hammered and stoned - Danta, Astaroth, Edmund, Maea
3. A thread with at least 1 Grounder, capturing a void Flora or Fauna from every major region (SB, TL, H, HG, GW, KE), kept alive and brought at the time of turn-in.
SB: (RQ) get me golden Kiada & Fox collect a Void Messenger
TL: {RQ} This is fine Fox & Talyson collect an Abyssal Geckoloth
H: (RQ) white night Kiada & Deimos collect an Ethereal Frostbloom
HG: Webs of Delight Danta & Ophelia collect a Voidweaver Spider
GW: {RQ} Vested interest Maea & Noah collect a Void Viper
KE: {RQ} Raindrops keep falling on my head Maea & Ophelia collect Cursed Daisies
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
dog days are over - by Dantalion - 05-07-2024, 09:27 PM
RE: dog days are over - by Edmund - 05-07-2024, 09:43 PM
RE: dog days are over - by Astaroth - 05-08-2024, 02:10 AM
RE: dog days are over - by Maea - 05-08-2024, 06:44 AM
RE: dog days are over - by Kiada - 05-08-2024, 05:59 PM
RE: dog days are over - by Fox - 05-10-2024, 06:49 PM
RE: dog days are over - by Dygra - 05-10-2024, 06:57 PM