dog days are over
RQ turn in!
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
i don't belong among the angels // and baby that's just fine with me
He’s sore, and traversing into the bowels of this cavern isn’t an easy one. But he manages it with a torch joining the outfit he sports, that fur lined red coat along with gloves snug, and a fur scarf that’s wrapped around his neck a few too many times (tight enough to hide whatever hides beneath it). It’s a warm… enough trek. But one that’s important if he’s to retrace these steps this season to seek out a quest of his own with Dygra.

He isn’t too late, slipping into the cavern and adding his torch amongst the others – letting Danta take the lead as he sidles up beside Edmund to offer him a smirk and a whispered greeting. “Hello again, Edmund.” He doesn’t need to announce his presence to Danta, but he does straighten up to look amongst the rubies and the scent of blood that fills the cavern, sighing contently as his tail swishes, lifting his hand to his mouth to slice the pad of his thumb open on one of his sharp fangs, adding it to one of the rubies.

The utmost honor.” Astaroth hums in agreement to Danta’s prayer, dipping his chin a little in his own as he steps back and out of the way, back into the shadows as he had always once been.
Astaroth
the things i did up there were high school // but now i'm going for my degree

Messages In This Thread
dog days are over - by Dantalion - 05-07-2024, 09:27 PM
RE: dog days are over - by Edmund - 05-07-2024, 09:43 PM
RE: dog days are over - by Astaroth - 05-08-2024, 02:10 AM
RE: dog days are over - by Maea - 05-08-2024, 06:44 AM
RE: dog days are over - by Kiada - 05-08-2024, 05:59 PM
RE: dog days are over - by Fox - 05-10-2024, 06:49 PM
RE: dog days are over - by Dygra - 05-10-2024, 06:57 PM