(SE) sink into the wasteland underneath
open!
Isar Sindri
Cultist

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8 in (175cm) | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1847
ISAR
Arm yourself
The woman's attitude was hostile and abrasive, but he did not mind in the slightest. No one was keeping her there on the rocks save for her own purposes, and Isar was not the type to let himself be moved by mere barks. He did give her a second look however, as she complained about the quality of the conversation, and a slow smile grew across his mouth, in appreciation at what he saw.
"If you want me to braid your hair, you should come closer," he suggested mildly, somewhere between an invitation and a challenge. "I only came to see if the view was different from the cliffs. With so much family to acquaint myself with, however, I see no reason to hurry away."

Throwing the tall man a look of amusement - perhaps shared, perhaps not - Isar felt better than he had for... well, for longer than he could recall. Even though the wind was strong and held a bite of chill that wasn't too pleasant, a warmth was starting up in his chest; like fire, like belonging, like he was exactly where he was supposed to be. Finally.

"My name is Isar Sindri. Of Halo, originally. May I know your names?"
Because no one else here will save you

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) sink into the wasteland underneath - by Isar - 05-08-2024, 04:27 PM