(SE) sink into the wasteland underneath
open!
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
i don't belong among the angels // and baby that's just fine with me
@Thalassa’s flashed fangs only amuse Astaroth further, lips quirking in amusement as he offers the information for Isar to understand why there might be so many of them congregated here for now. He gets the sense that Thalassa is more of a traveling type, however, feeling a pang of nostalgia for himself way back when.

Regardless, her comment sparks a snort that turns into a low chuckle at Isar’s commentary, amused far more than he’d expected when he’d come this far out just to see the waves from this distance. “If it helps, my dear, I have zero interest of whatever it is you are doing.” Treasure or not, secrets or not, Astaroth doesn’t care what it might be. It seems she might be the only one.

Turning his attention back to Isar, though, he inclines his head – fyrhund to fyrhund, shifting the cane a bit to his other hand. “Astaroth.” He drawls in that deep charm. “Of a time that came and went before Halo.” Flashing a knowing wink of just how old he will come off being – it suddenly makes sense to him why the younger man’s accent sounded so familiar.

It wasn’t that far off from his own.

Either way, he draws silent, casting a glance toward Thalassa in case she wished to introduce herself too, or if she’d only harbor more amusing snark.
Astaroth
the things i did up there were high school // but now i'm going for my degree

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) sink into the wasteland underneath - by Astaroth - 05-09-2024, 01:25 AM