Training [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
A joy hard-learned in winter was the warming of the bed
You'd shake for minutes there and move your legs
Pipsqueak has just enough social graces to make sure Zavien isn't about to fall to his doom before gargling out a draconic chortle, clearly pleased with the turn of events. You're welcome, her feline head tilt seems to say. But when Koa disappears beneath the steps she is quick to join Zavien in searching for the Dragoon, unraveling her obscenely long form to dangle her upper body off the floating stairs.

"Shh!" Koa chastises as the wyrm comes into view, waving his arms to shoo her back up. But in stepping back from Pip he winds up right in the path of Zavien's trap, and a poorly though out glance upward means the barrage of snow hits him right in the face.

"Oh Frey's tits ass and cunt that's cold!" This and a few more choice obscenities ring out across the snowy field, punctuated with sputtering laughs as he bats the snow off his face and neck. "That's rude, sir- underhanded!" Placing his hands on his hips, he fixes Zavien with a mischievous glare. "I, however, prefer to take the high road. Isn't that right, Pip?"

On cue, the dragonling lashes with her tail, shoving the snow from the step she's moved up to flying toward where Zavien crouches. Standing on her hind legs, she flaps her wings for emphasis, creating flurries that dance merrily to the tune of her piercing battle cry.
Koa Carpenter
Wrap the blanket over you and keep your head within
Let your breath heat the air until you'd feel it getting thin

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you - by Koa - 05-10-2024, 08:40 PM