(SE) sink into the wasteland underneath
open!
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
i don't belong among the angels // and baby that's just fine with me
Amusing childish antics, as far as Astaroth is concerned – glancing between the two Ancients. He half expects the woman to offer no name at all, but the one she offers he wonders whether it’s even her true name. His dark gaze takes in the dagger that flips expertly between her fingers with a low note of approval – his own familiarity and comfort with a dagger something he doesn’t advertise that often, unless the need arises.

He does dip his chin toward her at her name, listening as the two start to have their little bickering. “Now, now.” He chides playfully, sharp grin widening ever so slightly – because he really doesn’t care, but for the sake of meeting so many siblings as it were, Astaroth is pleased as punch to see just how much Dygra’s influence has spread over time.

It was indeed cold. Though, Whitebrim has always had a chill like no other.” Comes the drawl, dark gaze lingering on Isar to see whether or not he relates. Granted, centuries had passed, and the Whitebrim that Astaroth knew versus the one that the man before him knew, were likely far different. Stealing a glance toward Thalassa, Asta's curiosity wonders how long she might be content sitting here listening to them, or if she intends to join the conversation more fully.
Astaroth
the things i did up there were high school // but now i'm going for my degree

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) sink into the wasteland underneath - by Astaroth - 05-11-2024, 04:52 AM