Small and Wandering Steps
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
I wanna be a word you say at night
I wanna be a feeling you know you can't fight
She winks obligingly, happy that he's pleased by the idea and looking forward to the potential day he takes her up on it. Though visiting Frey with another person the first time had been rather disastrous, things are different now. It's a good feeling.

Watching him write diligently, Hotaru folds her legs neatly and leans one elbow on the table between them, fingers carding idly through her hair as she considers what more she can relay and educate on. His addition makes her titter a laugh, recalling the crew that would often be found around Melita and the ways they always seemed to be squinting and scowling in the sun. "I'm not surprised by that, it must have been a luxury for them. You could consider something similar here, given how reliable our weather is." Ice in the summer and heat in the winter, or wax play, or...

She reigns her thoughts back in, intent on focusing on only what his magic can achieve, and leans forward to splay her free hand across the table as she proposes another idea with a vixen smile.

- Fin!
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Small and Wandering Steps - by Hotaru - 04-24-2024, 05:11 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hawthorn - 04-25-2024, 03:37 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hotaru - 04-25-2024, 06:21 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hawthorn - 04-26-2024, 12:36 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hotaru - 04-26-2024, 02:15 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hawthorn - 04-26-2024, 03:07 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hotaru - 04-26-2024, 03:22 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hawthorn - 04-26-2024, 03:40 AM
RE: Small and Wandering Steps - by Hotaru - 05-11-2024, 08:01 PM