(SE) sink into the wasteland underneath
open!
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
i don't belong among the angels // and baby that's just fine with me
Collecting the interest of Thalassa has Astaroth’s grin growing a bit wider, teeth sharp as he inclines his head, wind ruffling through the edges of his dark hair that’s very carefully slicked back behind his pronged horns. “Vastly different. No Skyships or skyboats, locations were closer. Halo hadn’t quite separated from the Draig as far as it appears to have.” He’s seen the new maps created from the shift of the last war, the changes over so many centuries of his stasis had been surprising to swallow.

The people were quite different then, too.” Not nearly as advanced in terms of their comforts as they were now. Not that he’s complaining – he prefers the advancement that the regions have made, especially considering their ability to create such beautifully brilliant things. “There is one other that I know of, and he’s the Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds.” The information is easy to offer, a casual shrug from a slim enough shoulder for how much he towers over the participants of the group. “Everyone else, however, could still be asleep or gone forever.” His shrug, paired with his too sharp grin, seems to suggest that he doesn’t care one way or another where they ended up.

He was here and Danta was here and realistically that’s all that matters.
Astaroth
the things i did up there were high school // but now i'm going for my degree

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) sink into the wasteland underneath - by Astaroth - 05-13-2024, 05:53 AM