Training [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
A joy hard-learned in winter was the warming of the bed
You'd shake for minutes there and move your legs
Well, Pip, looks like you've won.

The plan, such as it was, had not been to send Zavien tumbling down the stairs. Believe it or not, both Koa and Pip hadn't wanted to see their new friend face serious bodily injury. As soon as he hears the first thud and shout Koa emerges from his hiding place, wincing as he watches his vanquished foe bounce from stone to stone. Too far away to do anything but shout, the young Dragoon begins to plough through the snow toward the staircase base, trying to manage some approximation of speed despite the difficult terrain.

Unhelpfully, Pip takes the path of a toddler who realizes she's fucked up, flying to the uppermost stair to fretfully sulk.

"Ok, I think it's time to call a truce." Having finally reached Zavien, Koa kneels in the snow. With practiced efficiency he scans for injury, making sure to rule out any evidence of major head trauma or paralysis. "You ok? Not dizzy or lightheaded at all? Can you wiggle your toes and fingers ok?" Every Dragoon worth his salt has some training as a combat medic, and in this moment Koa certainly embodies the calm confidence and professionalism required from his field.
Koa Carpenter
Wrap the blanket over you and keep your head within
Let your breath heat the air until you'd feel it getting thin

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you - by Koa - 05-14-2024, 07:37 PM