Training [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
A joy hard-learned in winter was the warming of the bed
You'd shake for minutes there and move your legs
Satisfied that his dragon hasn't paralyzed a man, Koa sits back on his heels, offering Zavien a relieved laugh. "Mine would say something similar," he agrees, rubbing his gloved hands over his knees. "Said nothing ever stuck to it, just bounced off like rubber." Which may or may not be an accurate description of the inside and outside of Koa's cranium. Our boy may not be the sharpest tack, but man oh man can he bounce back.

His smile widens as he takes Zavien's hand, appreciative of his opponent's grace in defeat. He follows the other man's gaze to the dragon, chuckling wryly at his mercurial companion. "Yeah, you'd think that, but she's a liability as much as an asset," he counters, also loudly, waiting for Pip's indignant squeak. And of course it comes, followed by a flapping of wings and the sudden weight of a long, fluffy boa settling on his shoulders, the dragonling's claws prodding through his coat as she extends her long neck in Zavien's direction, clearly angling for a scritch on the head.

"I'm Koa, by the way. And the noodle is Pipsqueak." How small she'd been, when he'd chosen the name. Painfully aware of the snow biting its way into his pants, Koa stands, extending a hand to help Zavien do the same. "Gotta say, you've got a good arm on ya. Ever considered soldiering?" he asks, copper glittering in his smiling eyes.
Koa Carpenter
Wrap the blanket over you and keep your head within
Let your breath heat the air until you'd feel it getting thin

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you - by Koa - 05-18-2024, 06:44 PM