Training [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
A joy hard-learned in winter was the warming of the bed
You'd shake for minutes there and move your legs
Swift as a snake, Pip snatches the jerky out of Zavien's hand, retreating from her perch to devour the treat. "Spoiled brat," Koa mutters fondly, shaking his head as he turns back to the the other man. "Just wait until you have one of your own. Bane of my existence, but I love her all the same."

Oh ho ho, a would-be Dragoon? Koa's eyebrows rise into his beanie, a bemused grin cutting his face. "Well, why the fuck not?" the younger man wonders, tilting his head. "Have you ever actually tried?" He'd enlisted as a teenager, after all. And sure, there'd been a lot of little nepotism involved, but still. His copper eyes dance as he looks over Zavien, smile still fixed upon his lips. "Tell you what - I happen to know the guildmaster. Maybe I can put in a good word for ya."

As for him? "Born and bred. My family've been Dragoons as far back as we can track," Koa explains, chest filling with pride. Even in exile, Koa's commitment to his order and his calling is the lifeblood that courses through his heart, fueling his every action and dream.
Koa Carpenter
Wrap the blanket over you and keep your head within
Let your breath heat the air until you'd feel it getting thin

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you - by Koa - 05-19-2024, 05:07 PM