Training [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you
Zavien Alexander

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Dew Online
Change author:
MP: 820
Smiles are contagious.
The thought of having his own dragon companion one day has Zavien's eyes sparkling in excitement. "Do you really think I could be so blessed?" His mind barely registers the cons associated with it, instead, idolizing the possibility that such a beautiful creature would choose to bond with him.

Zavien straightens rigidly when Koa mentions joining the Dragoons. "Not really," he responds about trying. It's terrible to say, but he had never thought they would accept him. He had such a high opinion of them that he never felt good enough. So instead, he trained and became stronger on his own. But he doesn't want to admit that to Koa, so he just shrugs his shoulders with an uncomfortable laugh and says, "I just never had the time."

Coming out to King's End, he hadn't expected to meet a legacy Dragoon with connections at the guild. Zavien tries to contain his enthusiasm, failing terribly by the slight fidget in his stance. "Wow! That's incredible! Could you really help me get a contact there? Do you think they would accept me?" More than a small kernel of hope is building in his chest at the prospect.
Zavien

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you - by Zavien - 05-19-2024, 11:06 PM