(SE) sink into the wasteland underneath
open!
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
i don't belong among the angels // and baby that's just fine with me
@Thalassa’s question is a vital one, and one that has him aiming his sharp grin toward her as he mulls over his thoughts. “I think both have their pros and cons.” He muses aloud, humming as he notices @Isar’s more intense gaze. Looking back to the fellow Ancient from Halo, Astaroth’s smile does not change as he hums. “Perhaps.” Though he cannot say for sure. At the present moment, things seem to be a bit more singular.

While it was nice to not be trifled with, there was a specific hierarchy amongst us Ancients that we needed to follow. I do not miss that. I do miss the available options for food and hunts, however.” Different from now – considering the cannibal’s preferences – but he keeps those tight behind his sharp smile. “For now, though, I believe we are simply working on trying to make the Hollowed Grounds the new version of the Climb. Many of us congregate there.” He offers out to the both of them, unsure if they would wish to find their way there eventually.
Astaroth
the things i did up there were high school // but now i'm going for my degree

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) sink into the wasteland underneath - by Astaroth - 05-19-2024, 11:13 PM