Training [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
A joy hard-learned in winter was the warming of the bed
You'd shake for minutes there and move your legs
"Sure, why not?" Don't worry Zavien, dragons aren't as discerning about who they bond with as you seem to think - I mean, just look at Koa. If a beautiful idiot like our himbo can be chosen, the bar might as well be in hell.

Though, Pip is far from the shiniest card in the dragon deck. So maybe she should not be trusted as an arbiter of dragonkind.

Unable to remember the last time anyone was so excited to be meeting him (never mind that Zavien doesn't seem to realize he's the guildmaster in question), Koa lets the older man's enthusiasm and admiration go right to his head. Look, the kid's had a huge ego boost- he needs this.

Crossing his arms over his chest, Koa affects a serious expression, looking Zavien speculatively up and down. "Hmm... well, how 'bout you practice on me? I know about your snowball skills - a critical part of Dragoon'ing -" the boy adds, eyes bright with mirth "- but what about your dreams? Why do you want to be a Dragoon? What can you bring to the order?"
Koa Carpenter
Wrap the blanket over you and keep your head within
Let your breath heat the air until you'd feel it getting thin

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you - by Koa - 05-20-2024, 02:24 PM