(SE) sink into the wasteland underneath
open!
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
i don't belong among the angels // and baby that's just fine with me
Oh, certainly not.” Astaroth says with all the conviction of a man that truly believes it would never get to that point again. “The Theocrat of the Grounds knows better than to let that happen once more.” Because they both had suffered tremendously underneath it, and with Dantalion’s carefree attitude, it was highly unlikely anything could even come close. It’s what makes him so relaxed about it in the first place. And it’s why the grin he shoots Thalassa is nothing but pure, genuine faith in the Maverick for ensuring that it remained that way.

To Isar, though, Astaroth’s grin now turns to and he smirks a little toward the edges as he inclines his head. “Of course. I don’t participate in half of those activities, but, we have a barracks and soldiers we are training if that is more your style. As for the rest of it, it’s a clean slate. If you have an idea and wish to pursue it, I am sure it could be done.” Tilting his head, his curiosity over Isar’s motivations and what he wished to do settles at the forefront of his mind and focus.
Astaroth
the things i did up there were high school // but now i'm going for my degree

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) sink into the wasteland underneath - by Astaroth - 05-21-2024, 01:05 AM