You make me feel like forever
for Safrin!
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 51 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 3825
After his encounter with the villi and Sah, Hadama had returned to the shrine to pray in earnest. He had not seen the star-eyed lady since she had remade him, and he sought her presence now as he bent his head in quiet contemplation of all that he had to be grateful for.

"Safrin," he rumbled, his voice soft in the cold night air as starlight sparkled off the snow all around him. "Thank you. I was able to test your gifts in the tournament. Already I am stronger than I was." He set his offering upon the cold stone: a jeweled kanzashi hairpin in silver with a falling spray of crystal stars.

Next to it he placed the armlet that held his armor, caressing the metal with reverent fingers before he settled back on his heels. It had been a long, long time since he had prayed at the Celestine for his armor to be improved and instead been offered the moon. The bruises from the tournament, however, made that armor all the more relevant now and he bowed his head again. "Would you grant me your protection once more?"

Hadama is seeking to upgrade his StArmour!

Type: Light | Style: Defensive | Level: Basic
StArmour | Armour created from owlbear down. When not in use, retracts as a silver serpentine bangle etched with constellation and can be activated telepathically. Blocks physical damage. Can be used 1x per thread.

Regional Score bonus: +1 in all shrine visits, drops, PQ+s, KQs, etc. (You must post this at the bottom of any post where a +1 should be included)

Messages In This Thread
You make me feel like forever - by Hadama - 05-21-2024, 01:46 AM
RE: You make me feel like forever - by Safrin - 05-30-2024, 03:06 PM
RE: You make me feel like forever - by Hadama - 05-31-2024, 03:32 AM