Training [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you
Zavien Alexander

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Dew Offline
Change author:
MP: 820
Smiles are contagious.
Zavien is oblivious to Koa's ego boost, instead being completely infatuated with images of what his own dragon might look like on day. Would it be vicious? Kind? Blue? Black? Strong? Fast? Dream-like pictures pass through his mind in a rose-tinted haze. If they were anything close to Pipsqueak, he would be overjoyed!

At the comment on his 'snowball skills,' he laughs loudly. "I can see why those would be important!" He suddenly becomes nervous to speak about his intentions, running his hand through his hair and stumbling over his words as if he was giving a presentation in front of thousands instead of talking with a new friend. "The Dragoons h-have always b-been a g-g-goal of mine. I - I - I guess i-it's b-be-because I want to help p-people?" It comes out as more of a question, but he wrings his hands to steady them and tries to start again, slowly. After a deep breath, he says, "Before my mom passed, she encouraged me to follow my dreams of being a Dragoon. Even though they were the juvenile infatuations of a child, she supported me. She said that we needed more kind people in the world to protect those who can't protect themselves. My mom believed I could be one of those people. I hope to make her proud by making a difference one day."

Realizing that he'd only answered half the questions, Zavien takes a moment to consider what he can offer the Dragoons. He isn't especially strong or skilled. He doesn't have any special talents or abilities. He's just an average guy from Stormbreak who wants to help people. Smiling shyly, he finally shrugs. "I don't have a lot to offer the Dragoons except unwavering loyalty to Stormbreak and a working moral compass." It's not the best endorsement, but he hopes that Koa agrees on its importance for the guild.

He gives Koa a giant grin, brushing the lingering snow off his clothing with an accompanying shiver. "Do you think that'll be a good enough explanation?"
Zavien

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you - by Zavien - 05-23-2024, 06:32 AM