(SE) sink into the wasteland underneath
open!
Thalassa Sanguis
Pirate Captain

Age: 25 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Dew Offline
Change author:
MP: 830
Life is tough my darling, but so are you.
Thal flashes her fangs at Astaroth again with a growl. "I told you not to call me 'dear'." She snatches the blade from the air and snaps her wrist, burying the dagger to the hilt in the sand at his feet. Narrowing her eyes, she says, "Don't let it happen again." As if she hadn't just threatened the Ancient, Thal pulls another dagger from her cloak, leaning back to resume her rhythmic flipping.

She continues to think about the Hollowed Grounds and the supposed 'endless possibilities.' If things are truly as open as they seem, perhaps she should decide sooner rather than later. Settling on the idea that she shouldn't make enemies of her soon-to-be-neighbor, Thal smiles and bats her eyelashes. "Well, thanks for being so transparent about everything. I'll move in tomorrow. Is there a welcome brochure?" Her words are honest, but her tone remains sarcastic. Even if she is excited at having a place to call 'home' (in a developing city of Ancients, no less), she can't make it look like she's so easily convinced.
Thalassa

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) sink into the wasteland underneath - by Thalassa - 05-25-2024, 05:23 AM