(SE) sink into the wasteland underneath
open!
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
i don't belong among the angels // and baby that's just fine with me
The flash of her fangs are met with a sharp edged and calculating grin from the butcher, watching unaffected as the blade is aimed toward his feet – sticking into the sand and dirt there, wiggling from the force. It only proves to force his amusement further, even as Isar starts to go on the defense. Astaroth is unflappable, prodding the blade with the foot of the cane, nudging it before he reaches down to pick it up. “Do not ask such sarcastic inquiries and I may not resort to my typical commentary.” He drawls, admiring the blade as he runs it along his hand.

Glancing toward the other man, his hand extends to essentially tell him calm down before smirking back toward Thalassa, flicking the blade back toward her with expertise and speed, thwanging into the sand beside her thigh. “I suppose you will have to find out.” He says to the two of them in regards to the endless possibilities. And glancing out further to spot the ship, he glances toward the woman with that same smile and amusement. “I do so hope to see you both there eventually.” He drawls before he steps back to take his leave. “I should be heading back.
Astaroth
the things i did up there were high school // but now i'm going for my degree

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) sink into the wasteland underneath - by Astaroth - 05-25-2024, 05:30 PM