(SE) sink into the wasteland underneath
open!
Thalassa Sanguis
Pirate Captain

Age: 25 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Dew Offline
Change author:
MP: 830
Life is tough my darling, but so are you.
At Isar's reaction, she hides a satisfied grin. Glad to see at least someone fazed, Thal isn't upset as Astaroth lodges the blade next to her, only shrugging her shoulders. "Sorry that my typical sarcasm is too much for you." It is actually refreshing for someone to be unbothered by her, even if she prefers the startled reaction of others. She lifts the blade from the sand and adds it to the rotation of her other blade, letting them alternate brilliantly through the air. 

Astaroth's closing remarks have her pausing to sheath them at her sides. At least she didn't have to reveal the others hidden amongst her clothing. Thal gives both the Ancients a thin-lipped smile. "Perhaps." Although the likelihood of them meeting again is pretty high at this point, she won't readily admit that, and she doesn't really have any desire to encourage them. Instead, she waits patiently for the men to leave so she can continue the business she originally came out here for, simply waving to them with a happy smile that she doesn't bother to hide. "Don't let me keep you."

Although she is eagerly anticipating their departure, she has gained an undeniable level of entertainment from this conversation. She just might look forward to their next meeting.
Thalassa

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) sink into the wasteland underneath - by Thalassa - 05-28-2024, 07:14 AM