For this kind of life
Seren
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 53 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

He could hardly believe the girl -- woman -- was here before him. It had been years since he pulled her drowning body from a river and brought her to Halo to recover. It had been years since she stepped back into the stars for Safrin's divine protection. While Noah was no stranger to gods bringing their demigods close to their chest for protection -- through Phoebe's experiences -- Noah was still shocked to see Seren. "I just didn't think she'd let..." He paused for a second, his eyes flicking in the direction of Starfall. "Well, this just must be part of their perfect timing." He gave a small smile, though it faltered as his eyebrows drew up at her questioning.

"It's been...a whirlwind." Noah said, letting out a sighing breath. Then, he gave her some details on how it happened -- how he was called out in the middle of a blizzard, transported to Stormbreak, trained, and then went to war. He didn't give her too many details on the battles themselves. Instead, he opted for generalizations like "dragons" and "old demigods" and "more relics and abilities than I could keep track of" -- so on and so forth.

Then he talked about his wedding. He gave much more detail about that, giving each description of Cordelia's dress and how beautiful she was. How happy he was. How blessed he was. Then, he spoke of his twins. Seren would surely feel the immense waves of pride and love he felt for them over the attuned bond, blotting out anything else in their wake.

"But recently, It's been hard. I've disappointed Vi, wrestled with my own selfishness, and am trying to still get back into his good graces."

But he left out the part where he felt Vi didn't need him any more, or want him, because he had chosen Ronin and blessed him the White Knight, while Noah was still the Forsaken.
I wait and tell myself "life ain't chess,"
But no one comes in and yes, you're alone

Messages In This Thread
For this kind of life - by Noah - 04-30-2024, 01:25 PM
RE: For this kind of life - by Seren - 05-05-2024, 08:39 AM
RE: For this kind of life - by Noah - 05-19-2024, 02:02 PM
RE: For this kind of life - by Seren - 05-19-2024, 05:31 PM
RE: For this kind of life - by Noah - 05-23-2024, 12:37 PM
RE: For this kind of life - by Seren - 05-24-2024, 12:33 PM
RE: For this kind of life - by Noah - 05-28-2024, 01:25 PM
RE: For this kind of life - by Seren - 05-29-2024, 03:24 PM
RE: For this kind of life - by Noah - 06-19-2024, 12:47 AM