Training [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 30 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
A joy hard-learned in winter was the warming of the bed
You'd shake for minutes there and move your legs
Zavien, pray your dragon looks more draconian than the fluffy pool noodle with too many teeth and too few braincells that Koa has found himself saddled with.

Unless you're into that kind of absurdity. In which case, I'm sure Pip has siblings somewhere.

Koa nods encouragingly at Zavien's halting start, biting his cheek to hold in a smile. Maybe it's their mutual dedication to the protection of others, maybe it's the fact that they've both lost their moms, but the younger man feels a sense of kinship with this stranger who represents the home he's fled.

It takes a great deal of willpower to maintain his serious composure, and as Zavien finishes with a brilliant grin Koa cracks in response, his eyes crinkling with smile lines, lips twitching in kind. "Hmm," he begins, playfully serious, head bobbing in thought, "I think it was pretty good, but I'll have to consult with the guild master, and she can be hard to please. Oi, Pip!"

A flurry of wings and snow finds the little dragon landing on Koa's shoulder and casting Zavien a speculative look that doubtless has more to do with his potential as a snack source than as a Dragoon. Turning to the beast, Koa begins to whisper some absolute nonsense that looks like a debate. A few seconds later he nods to Pip, turning back to look at Zavien with a shit-eating grin. "Good news- the guildmaster has reviewed your petition, and decided that you're in Welcome to the Dragoons!"

He extends a hand for Zavien, then pulls him in for a hug. And, just in case, Koa clarifies: "It's me. I'm the guildmaster. 'Sup."
Koa Carpenter
Wrap the blanket over you and keep your head within
Let your breath heat the air until you'd feel it getting thin

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Every step you take, I'll be watching you - by Koa - 05-30-2024, 01:00 PM